Sunday, May 19, 2024
advertise your product or service on freshreporters

HomeNaija NewsThree Young Boys Found D£ad Due To Generator Fume In Delta

Three Young Boys Found D£ad Due To Generator Fume In Delta

Three young boys lost their lives while sleeping inside their house yesterday, May 8 in Delta State, Freshreporters learned.

It was gathered from sources that the boys died after they were choked to death by generator Fume at Osubi in Okpe Local Government Area of Delta state.

ALSO READ:  Delta Man Slumps, Dies Immediately Inside Bank

Two of the deceased young men were identified as Isaac and Alex. The third victim is currently not identified.

A source who confirmed the incident stated that the mother of one of the boys owns a popular restaurant at Lawfeb.

join freshreporters telegram channel
ALSO READ:  Niger Republic: We are yet to receive order for military intervention - Armed Forces

The source further stated that the boys were found dead this morning with cigarettes and Indian hemp found on them. [CONTINUE READING HERE]

For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to

Join Other Great Readers, FOLLOW us On WHATSAPP>>

Join Other Great Readers On TELEGRAM>>

For Advert and other info, Click this link to send a Message to the Admin

Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News: