Italian football has named their five best players of recent in the year 2020/2021.
5. Federico Chiesa (Juventus): Chiesa enjoyed a successful campaign at Juventus as well as with Italy at the last concluded Euro 2020.
Chiesa scored 15 goals with 11 assists for Juventus last season.
4. Leornado Bonucci (Juventus): Bonucci was a reliable and a consistent defender for both Juventus and Italy.
Bonucci has won nine serie A titles in his career.
3. Lorenzo Insigne( Napoli): The Napoli captain is one of the best attackers in Italy in recent times.
The 30 year old has scored 18 goals with 11 assists in 48 appearances across all competitions last season.
2. Jorginho ( Chelsea): Jorginho has faced some criticism for about two years from critics but he used his 2021 performance to silent all his critics courtesy of UEFA champion league with Chelsea and Euro 2020 with Italy.
1. Gianluigi Donnarumma ( PSG): The 22 years old has come a long way making his senior debut for AC Milan at the age of 17 years.
He was also chosen as the Euro 2020 player of the tournament. He keeps for PSG.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to [email protected]
For Advert and other info, Click this link to send a WhatsApp Message to the Admin https://wa.me/+2348084076066
How To Make Money On Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/make-money/
That’s a very good development for Italy.
They have really improved in recent times
That’s good for the country
Find Players With Good Quality
Italian football has so much improved in the last three years. They are bringing the Italian glory back again. The team are well selected