Daystar Peterson a widely known Canadian Rapper, professionally known as Tory Lanez, has been found guilty of shooting the popular American rapper, Megan Thee Stallion, in the year 2020 follow an argument about their romantic entanglements and respective careers.
It was gathered that the incident became the subject of speculation and gossip on various social media platforms and in songs.
Following his conviction, Below are some of the things you should know about him;
- Tory Lanez was convicted of three felony counts: assault with a semiautomatic handgun, carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle and discharging a firearm with gross negligence.
- The Canadian Rapper faces more than 20 years in prison and could be deported from the country also.
- Jurors reached a verdict after about seven hours of deliberation across two days, following a trial which lasted going to two weeks.
- Tony Lanez, who had been free on bail during the trial was immediately taken into custody after he was found guilty of the crime.
- The Canadian Singer is due to be sentenced on the 27th of January.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to [email protected]
For Advert and other info, Click this link to send a WhatsApp Message to the Admin https://wa.me/+2348084076066
How To Make Money On Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/make-money/