Wednesday, July 17, 2024
advertise your product or service on freshreporters

HomeNaija NewsSociety NewsAnambra Man And His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into...

Anambra Man And His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House (Video)

Tragedy struck a family in Nkwelle GRA, near Onitsha in Anambra State, as a man, his wife, children, mother-in-law, and servant met an untimely demise under mysterious circumstances. The shocking incident occurred on the family’s first night after moving into their newly constructed mansion.

ALSO READ:  15 Kidnapped NYSC Members Rescued By Anambra Police

The community remains in shock as details surrounding the tragic event remain unclear.

Speculation and unverified reports have begun to circulate, further deepening the mystery. Some anonymous sources suggest that carbon monoxide poisoning may have been the cause, while others claim that the land on which the house was built had a history of controversy, possibly involving occult practices or black magic rituals secretly buried within the premises.

ALSO READ:  Lagos Offers Free Vaccination To Hunters, Pet Owners, Others

Local authorities have launched a thorough investigation to unravel the truth behind this horrific incident.

The police are working closely with experts in various fields to conduct autopsies and collect evidence from the scene.

ALSO READ:  Anambra State Governor, Soludo Expresses Commitment To The Workers’ Welfare

Detectives are also interviewing neighbors, family members, and construction workers involved in the project.

Watch Video Below;

For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to

Join Other Great Readers, FOLLOW us On WHATSAPP>>

Join Other Great Readers On TELEGRAM>>

For Advert and other info, Click this link to send a Message to the Admin

Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News: