One six-year-old girl has gotten herself burnt after mistaking petrol for kerosene while practising cooking in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
FreshReporters gathered that the little child mistook a gallon of petrol for kerosene and emptied the content on burning firewood when her mates had gathered to practice their cooking skills as little children.
Christopher Israel, who is her father, confirmed the incident while speaking to a newsmen at the Kubwa General Hospital, where she was receiving treatment, said that the incident happened about two months ago but that the girl was yet to recover from several injuries from the incident.
“She was first rushed to a clinic within the community where she was initially treated, but with little improvement two months into the incident,” the man said.
“So, I was advised to take her to the Kubwa General Hospital for another round of treatment two weeks ago.” He added
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to [email protected]
For Advert and other info, Click this link to send a WhatsApp Message to the Admin https://wa.me/+2348084076066
How To Make Money On Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/make-money/