Young Man Electrocuted While Reconnecting Power in Benue (Graphic Photo)

19
210

A young man electrocuted while he was trying to reconnect electric cables that was disconnected by power officials over non payment of bill.

The 26-year-old electrician identified as Humble Paul lost his life in Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue State.

It was gathered that the incident occurred Sunday evening, March 28, at Ede Ai-agbenu community in Okpoga.

READ ALSO:

According to reprots, some persons contacted the deceased to reconnect their wires for a pastry sum of N400.

60618e8bbff02

An eyewitness account reveal that power was restored while Paul was carrying out his duty on the top of the electric pole with his body resting on the wires.

The electrician who had climbed the electric pole without hand gloves or any protective jackets was electrocuted and died instantly.


SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]

Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support




DISCLAIMER
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]

For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443


Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:

Join our Telegram Group

Like our Facebook Page

Join our WhatsApp Group

Follow Us on Twitter

Join Our FACEBOOK GROUP

Follow Us on Instagram

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel


19 COMMENTS

  1. The money they paid him must have angered him or he taught he had nine lives for him to have climb the pole without any protection, it even looked like he didn’t use the ladder. Its obvious that he wanted to commit suicide, what a pity.