A heartbreaking incident which happened at Alikor estate in Choba, Rivers state today April 28th, saw a Nigerian woman and her two children, both under 10, were burnt to death in a fire outbreak that occured inside her one room apartment.
It was gathered that the fire could have been caused by The kerosene the woman sells.
Her body and those of her children have been evacuated and deposited at the morgue.
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support
Join our Telegram Channel=>https://t.me/freshreporters
Like our Facebook Page=> https://facebook.com/freshreporters
Join our WhatsApp Group=> http://bit.ly/3sAh4zf
Follow Us on Twitter=>https://twitter.com/freshreporters
Join Our FACEBOOK GROUP=> https://bit.ly/3ilsqm1
Follow Us on Instagram=>https://instagram.com/freshreporters
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel=> https://bit.ly/3bLfnJj
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:
PROMO SALES!!! Get cheap WRISTWATCH, SHADES & BRACELET collections😘💃