Wednesday, March 3, 2021
telegram SH
Whatsapp 9787748839374893773 1

images 23 1609798193847

Home News General News PHOTOS: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse

PHOTOS: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse

A claimed staff of Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, AEDC, one Yakubu Alhassan was electrocuted in Anagada community, a surburb in Abuja while trying to fix a faulty fuse in a transformer.

PHOTOS: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse

The deceased was popularly called Yakubu NEPA whom the AEDC claimed through it’s Public Relations Officer, Fadipe Oyebode, that the deceased was neither a staff, service provider nor contractor of AEDC.

PHOTOS: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse

One of the resident of the area, Ibrahim Yahaya said;

Actually the transformer which supplies electricity to Anagada sometimes trip off whenever there is electricity due to overload and in that process, the fuse pulls out. So the man now decided to go and fix the fuse. Anytime the light trips off, he is the one that goes there to fix the fuse on the transformer.

He maintained that, the deceased gained illegal and unauthorized access to the 500KVA distribution substation for reasons best known to him.

PHOTOS: Man Electrocuted While Trying To Fix Faulty Transformer Fuse

He added;

The circumstances surrounding the death are still unknown as several conflicting versions have been obtained – but he appears to have been electrocuted as facts revealed that his undertakers removed him from the substation and hurriedly buried him. Also, there is no medical report showing the cause of the deceased death, while the persons who removed the body of the deceased from the scene did not report the incident at the Nigeria Police.

Taking to facebook to mourn the deceased’s death, Ahmed Kabeer said that Yakubu served Anagada community as a volunteer electrician.

It’s very sad and painful to announce the death of Yakubu #NEPA a prominent person that serve Anagada community as a volunteer of electrification which he died as a result of putting fuse to prevent the overloading of a electrical circuit in our transformer which is situated at LEA PRIMARY SCHOOL ANAGADA.
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace


Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support

Join our Telegram Channel=>https://t.me/freshreporters

Like our Facebook Page=> https://facebook.com/freshreporters

Join our WhatsApp Group=> http://bit.ly/3sAh4zf

Follow Us on Twitter=>https://twitter.com/freshreporters

Join Our FACEBOOK GROUP=> https://bit.ly/3ilsqm1

Follow Us on Instagram=>https://instagram.com/freshreporters

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel=> https://bit.ly/3bLfnJj



DISCLAIMER
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]

For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443


Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:

telegram iconJoin our Telegram Group

facebook iconLike our Facebook Page

whatsapp iconJoin our WhatsApp Group

twitter iconFollow Us on Twitter

facebook iconJoin Our FACEBOOK GROUP

instagram iconFollow Us on Instagram

youtube iconSubscribe to our YouTube Channel


PROMO SALES!!! Get cheap WRISTWATCH, SHADES & BRACELET collections😘💃

wristwatch, shades, bracelet

Most Viewed news