Saturday, January 16, 2021
Home News General News Man Dies From Electrocution In Delta

Man Dies From Electrocution In Delta

Man Dies From Electrocution In Delta

A 37-year old man identified as William Madu died after being electrocuted when he tried to change over from generator power to main grid while watching TV in Sapele, Delta State.

5f56122aec739

Reports has it that the incident happened on Sunday August 6, at about 1:35 pm along Oleh road in the timber town.

The deceased who. works with a water processing company, was watching a sitcom in his house when the power company restored power.

He stood up to put change over but was electrocuted.

A source said:

He left his one-room to switch off the generator set and the next thing we heard was a little boy screaming, we dashed out to find him struggling with the wire and we had to switch off power from the building before we could rescue him.

William gave up the ghost before they could get to the hospital. His body has been deposited in a morgue.

William was the sole breadwinner in his family and was the only male child of his father.

Upon hearing the news of his son’s death, the deceased’s father fainted and had to be revived by neighbours.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL🚀


DISCLAIMER
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]

For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443


Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:

telegram iconJoin our Telegram Group

facebook iconLike our Facebook Page

whatsapp iconJoin our WhatsApp Group

twitter iconFollow Us on Twitter

facebook iconJoin Our FACEBOOK GROUP

instagram iconFollow Us on Instagram

youtube iconSubscribe to our YouTube Channel

Most Viewed news