Governor Nasir El-Rufai has threatened to pull down buildings considered unfit in Kaduna, giving owners a five-day notice to “remove” them.
Specifically, the Kaduna State Urban Planning and Development Authority issued an additional five-day notice to owners of structures marked “uninhabitable and dilapidated” to remove them.
According to the spokesman for KASUPDA Nuhu Garba, the affected structures were located at Narayi, Unguwar Sanusi, Badiko, Millennium City, Barnawa, Jos Road, and Unguwar Mu’azu, all within Kaduna.
He warned that KASUPDA would take appropriate action after the expiration of the notice.
Mr Garba disclosed this in a statement on Thursday, noting that notices issued to the owners and the time frame had expired.
He said all buildings identified by the government as uninhabitable had been served with the removal order.
“The developments were identified as unstable, inhabitable, dilapidated, abandoned, substandard used of materials with poor workmanship and poor quality of building materials,” said Mr Garba.
SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News: