Lagos socialite Kayode Badru has reportedly died after being involved in a fire accident at a Celestial Church of Christ parish.
The deceased was said to have flown into the country from Dubai for the graduation of the 40 people he sponsored to Academy For Innovative Art And Technology (ACIATECH).
It was gathered that Kayode Badru breathed his last on Wednesday, May 5.
- Female Pastor Rain Curses On Church Members For Not Contributing For Her Birthday Celebration (Video)
The socialite was in the church for Isegun (Victory) church service. It is reported that he was asked to kneel down in the middle of the church with many candles lit all around him while he was also holding one candle.
Reports disclosed that the prophets then poured perfume on his body from his hair to toe.
His body was said to have caught fire and he was rushed to the hospital at the Gbagada area of Lagos where he Died.
SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:
PROMO SALES!!! Get cheap WRISTWATCH, SHADES & BRACELET collections😘💃