Two brothers suffered severe burns and have been admitted to the hospital for nearly two weeks now after there was a fire at their family home.
Their sister took to Twitter to thank God for saving her family. She also shared photos of her brothers on their hospital beds, receiving treatment for burns.
One of the brothers suffered severe burns from his head to his toe and was bandaged all over. Video she shared online shows him in immense pain.
The other brother suffered burns on his legs and an arm.
see graphic photos below:
SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:
PROMO SALES!!! Get cheap WRISTWATCH, SHADES & BRACELET collections😘💃