As Bobrisky celebrates his 28th birthday with colourful photos, many fans and friends of the popular crossdresser have taken to social media to rejoice with him. Bobrisky birthday photos have been seen shared online and going viral.
His bestie and Nollywood film star, Tonto Dikeh, is one of them and her birthday post to the effeminate celeb has left some people talking.
The male barbie looked like a real angel in these photos. Bobrisky definitely took many by surprise with his angelic concept as no one would have thought that he would come up with such a nice concept as this.
See other Bobrisky birthday photos:
Meanwhile, the crossdresser before his birthday was seen posing with a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV in a video shared on his page.
In the video below, the excited celebrant was seen checking out his new automobile. Bobrisky also disclosed that he decided to spoil himself with the luxury car gift. “Birthday gift came earlier yaaaaaaaay. Biggest girl ever !!!! @mayfaiiirrr I love my car,” the controversial individual wrote in his caption
7 facts you should know about Bobrisky as she clocks 28 •••
- He was born on August 31, 1992 as Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju.
- He completed her Secondary School education at King’s College, Lagos and attended the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where she studies accounting.
- In May 2019, Bobrisky confirmed that her pronouns are “she” and “her” after receiving several misgendered comments on her Instagram profile.
- Taiwo Kola-Ogunlade, Google’s Communications and Public Affairs Manager for West Africa, said Bobrisky was the most searched individual from October 26 to November 2016.
- She became recognised by being highly controversial on social media for the ultra conservative Nigerian standards. Bobrisky was able to gather traffic to her Snapchat account when she claimed she had a lover who is assumed to be of masculine gender despite the law in Nigeria stating that same sex relationships is an offence punishable by serving 14 years in a penitentiary.
- In August 2019, Otunba Olusegun Runsewe, Director General of Nigeria’s National Council for Arts and Culture, called Bobrisky “a national disgrace,” stating she would be “dealt with ruthlessly” if caught on the streets.
- In July 31, Bobrisky in an interview with celebrity journalist, Dele Momodu, revealed that he is neither a bisexual nor homosexual and thereby still dates women.
The Bobrisky birthday photos above have confused some of her fans and followers as to if she has completely changed gender, generated thousands of reactions on social media.