The fire also razed a house at Alapata street, Modakeke-Ife on Saturday.
The fire incident occurred around 12 a.m. and the office was alerted at about 12:29 am.
Mr Adeyinmi Adeleye, the Senior Fire Superintendent in Lagere, Ile-Ife, confirmed the incident on Sunday in Ile-Ife.
According to him, the fire service station of the Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife and the residents of the area also assisted in halting the inferno.
He however maintain that, the remains of the victim had been handed over to the police and deposited at the morgue of the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife.
According to a eye witness, Mr Bisi Ogunlola, the fire incident started from the late woman’s room through her local lantern (atupa) after the kerosene inside it had spilled on the floor and on the foam.
Ogunlola maintain that, the two aged men, who were also victims, did all they could to rescue the woman but that their efforts did not yield fruit, as she was burnt beyond recognition.
SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News: