A yet-to-be named man and his girlfriend slept the previous night but were not able to wake up today, February 12.
It was gathered that the man and his girlfriend both died in their sleep at vitafoam area of Sapele, Delta state.
According to an eyewitness account, the man, his girlfriend and one other person took a barbecue fish the previous night.
However, the man and his lover couldn’t wake up this morning, but the third person survive with serious stomach pain.
The third person was rushed to hospital where he is receiving medical attention. It is suspected that the incident is as a result of food poisoning.
SEE HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM>>[http://bit.ly/2PvYHfC]
Donate to support Freshreporters=>https://freshreporters.com/support_____________________________________
Join thousands of readers to receive daily Latest News:
Join our Telegram Channel=>https://t.me/freshreporters
Like our Facebook Page=> https://facebook.com/freshreporters
Join our WhatsApp Group=> http://bit.ly/3sAh4zf
Follow Us on Twitter=>https://twitter.com/freshreporters
Join Our FACEBOOK GROUP=> https://bit.ly/3ilsqm1
Follow Us on Instagram=>https://instagram.com/freshreporters
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel=> https://bit.ly/3bLfnJj
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send a mail to thefreshrepo [email protected]
For Advert and other info, you can send a WhatsApp Message to +2347050565443
PROMO SALES!!! Get cheap WRISTWATCH, SHADES & BRACELET collections😘💃